Centralized Network Security Logging and Reporting
Networks are constantly evolving due to threats, organizational growth, or new regulatory/business requirements. Traditional analysis products focus on recording and identifying company-wide threats through logging, analysis, and reporting over time. FortiAnalyzer offers the features to identify these threats, as well as providing flexibility to evolve along with your ever-changing network. FortiAnalyzer minimizes the effort required to monitor and maintain acceptable use policies, as well as identify attack patterns.
FortiAnalyzer enterprise-class features deliver:
- Network event correlation to enable quick response to threats across the network
- Forensics and drill-down capabilities for auditing suspicious activity
- Highly customized reports to meet your business needs
- Choice of operating modes: can be deployed for analysis, collection (forwarder), or log fetching
- Seamless integration with Fortinet portfolio products
The FortiAnalyzer Virtual Appliances securely aggregate log data from Fortinet devices and other syslog-compatible devices. Using a comprehensive suite of easily-customized reports, users can filter and review records, including traffic, event, virus, attack, Web content, and email data, mining the data to determine your security stance and assure regulatory compliance.
FortiAnalyzer Virtual Appliance Features & Benefits:
- Over 550 reports and customizable charts help monitor and maintain identify attack patterns, acceptable use policies, and demonstrate policy compliance
- Network capacity and utilization data reporting allow you to plan and manage networks more efficiently
- Scalable architecture allows the device to run in collector or analyzer modes for optimized log processing
- Advanced features such as event correlation, forensic analysis, and vulnerability assessment provide essential tools for in-depth protection of complex networks
- Secure data aggregation from multiple FortiGate and FortiMail™ security appliances provides network-wide visibility and compliance
Security Event Information Management
You can put time back in your day by deploying a FortiAnalyzer platform into your security infrastructure, creating a single view of your security events, archived content, and vulnerability assessments. FortiAnalyzer platforms accept a full range of data from Fortinet solutions, including traffic, event, virus, attack, content filtering, and email filtering data. It eliminates the need to manually search multiple log files or manually analyze multiple consoles when performing forensic analysis or network auditing. A FortiAnalyzer platform’s central data archiving, file quarantine and vulnerability assessment further reduce the amount of time you need to spend managing the range
1 GB/Day of Logs and 500 GB storage capacity. Unlimited GB/Day when used in collector mode only.